Health and safety management system Certification OHSAS 18001 (DSTU OHSAS 18001)
OHSAS 18001:2010 (OHSAS 18001:2007, IDT) standard regulates the construction of a quality system at the enterprise, which is aimed on supporting system of occupational health at the enterprise, occupational health and safety of employees, etc. It contains minimum requirements for the system of occupational safety and industrial safety. An enterprise that has implemented and certified such system demonstrates the following features:
- the possibility of creating better and safer working conditions;
- the possibility of timely detection of threats and their elimination;
- reducing the likelihood of accidents and incidents;
- meet regulatory requirements and improve overall staff performance.
The standard applies to any type, regardless of size, nature and composition of production. This standard can be implemented independently at the enterprise, or integrated with any other management system, such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or ISO 22000.
The certification body of the "EUROSTANDARDCERTIFICATION" management systems carries out the certification of health and safety management systems and complies with the requirements of the State Standard DSTU OHSAS 18001: 2010 (OHSAS 18001: 2007). Obtaining this kind of certification which accords to of the standard OHSAS 18001 requirements, the company gains the following benefits:
- positive image, both from partners or consumers, and from the state supervisory authorities;
- investment attractiveness, due to reduced occupational risks;
- increasing competitiveness among competitors.