If you are looking for an effective quality control system for your enterprise,then a quality management system in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard is needed.
A certified quality management system will substantially increase consumer confidence to your enterprise, and will allocate it among its competitors. The ISO 9001 standard is one of the models of managementing organization's activities to ensure its effectiveness. A certificate for a quality management system that meets the requirements of DSTU ISO 9001: 2015 (or its international standard ISO 9001: 2015) is a document that proves that the quality management system has been successfully implemented and functioning at the enterprise. The certificate issued to the enterprise confirms that the Certification Authority interrupts the functioning of the quality management system at the enterprise, and confirms that it meets the requirements of this standard.
The ISO 9001 Certificate is required if:
- You are planning to take part in tenders for services or purchase of products. Because the ISO 9001 certificate is a mandatory requirement for participating in most cases of tender conditions.;
- It's especially true for such industries as construction, manufacturing of equipment and works for power plants;
- You are planning to enter the international market. European customers prefer firms that confirm quality control at their enterprises;
- You are planning to work with trade networks. Nowadays, most retailers require a quality management certificate from suppliers;
- You are going to pass the accreditation as a medical institution. One of the main requirements of the Ministry of Health for obtaining the highest category is the existence of a certificate of ISO 9001;
- You are planning to develop business, increase its efficiency of work and go to a higher level of enterprise management by using modern methods
- You want to increase the prestige and competitiveness on the market.
The certification body of the management systems "EUROSTANDARDCERTIFICATION" issues certificates for enterprises of all kinds of economic activity, in compliance with requirements of state standard DSTU ISO 9001: 2015 or international standard ISO 9001: 2015.
The competence of our auditors is confirmed by the relevant certificates. In addition, our auditors regularly undergo advanced trainings and confirm their competence.